i’m basically a clingy needy piece of shit that just wants to cuddle and to sleep and to watch stupid movies and to make out with you. oh and i also want you to play with my hair until i fall asleep
I bet you never thou-
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
The many ways to tie a scarf. I think NYC looks the most difficult but also the cutest. Which one’s your favorite?
Is it called the Ophelia because she killed herself? Please tell me that’s why.
"I saw this elderly gentleman dining by himself, with an old picture of a lady in front of him. I though maybe I could brighten his day by talking to him.
As I had assumed, she was his wife. But I didn’t expect such an interesting story. They met when they were both 17. They dated briefly, then lost contact when he went to war and her family moved. But he said he thought about her the entire war. After his return, he decided to look for her. He searched for her for 10 years and never dated anyone. People told him he was crazy, to which he replied “I am. Crazy in love”. On a trip to California, he went to a barber shop. He told the barber how he had been searching for a girl for ten years. The barber went to his phone and called his daughter in. It was her! She had also been searching for him and never dated either.
He proposed immediately and they were married for 55 years before her death 5 years ago. He still celebrates her birthday and their anniversary. He takes her picture with him everywhere and kisses her goodnight.
Some inspiring things he said;
"I was a very rich man. Not with money, but with love"
"I never had a single argument with my wife, but we had lots of debates"
"People are like candles. At any moment a breeze can blow it out, so enjoy the light while you have it."
"Tell your wife that you love her everyday. And be sure to ask her, have I told you that I love you lately?"
Be sure to talk to the elderly. Especially strangers. You may think that you will brighten their day, but you may be surprised that they can actually brighten yours.”
ATTENTION PEOPLE WITH ONLINE FRIENDS AND/OR IN LDR’S
There’s this kick ass site called Synaptop. And it’s perrrrfect for a person like you! Wanna know why???
- It’s not something you download (NO DOWNLOAD DID U HEAR ME???) this is all on your browser so it doesn’t take up a shit ton of space
- You can stream music/use the music they’ve already provided there to listen to with your friend and or lover (ohhh la la)
- Video calling is a thing here
- You can leave video messages (how cute tho)
- THEY HAVE AN APP WHERE YOU CAN DRAW TOGETHER SO U CAN LIKE DRAW LITTLE PENISES ON THE SCREEN AND LAUGH ABOUT IT AND STUFF
- You can stream and or watch movies together with the FULL, FREE movies that they have, or you can upload your own.
- Plus you can share photos and presentations and yadda yadda
The site is here. I have date night with my boyfriend in PA here all the time and it’s amazing. Check it outttttt.
IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK DO YOU MEAN I CAN ACTUALLY WATCH MOVIES WITH MY FRIENDS ONLINE ?@$?#%?# IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE
I’m honestly so sick of hearing people complain about Frozen. I’m close to just blacklisting “Frozen” altogether, even though I love seeing art and edits from it on my dash.
In the vein of that last post here is a compilation video of soldiers being welcomed home by their dogs. Feeling blue or having a craptastic day? seriously watch this
My Tumblr Crushes:
I hVe more messages from today that I haven’t answered but I promise I’ll answer them tomorrow mwah I love you guys and I also love autocorrect form keeping me from sounding too shitty
|You're a great person and I hope you know that :)|
I’m a little out of it so I’m sorry I don’t know how else to reply but thank you very much uwu You are wonderful and I hope you get lots of hugs today
Tonight started out pretty crappy, ended up going with my coworkers to pick up their friend at a strip club. Ended up being stranded in the car since I didn’t have my ID while they ordered drinks and hung out, so I got pissed off. Luckily one of my coworkers, the one I haven’t seen in the longest time, stayed in the car with me because he didn’t want me to be alone.
The night got better when we dropped off the shitty friends and me and the coworkers I liked ended up playing Peggle back at their place (and admittedly getting a little tipsy oops)
Wasn’t the best night, but I had fun at least.
This was a poor, poor decision on my part.
Now I’m just uncomfortable and pissed off.